The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just typed up a letter to send to Davies and am debating whether to post it or not. I am not stupid enough to write an abusive letter so it is just expressing my disappointment at the way he has conducted himself in recent weeks.

I would not put it past him to have me banned from the ground or daring to question him though.

If you send it, ask him if you can take his photograph. Lifetime ban guaranteed.

If you send it, ask him if you can take his photograph. Lifetime ban guaranteed.

Surprised if he hasn't taken all the newspapers off his Christmas card list after yesterday. There were loads of cameras pointing in his direction, taking his picture, stealing his soul. He's got to spend all day today eating all that newsprint trying to restore it.

The tunnel at Burnley is in the corner by the away end and he even had to walk by the away end and he just walked by without even glancing at the away end.

The fans that day had really got behind the team as well in the second half.

He's such an egotistical arrogant pr1ck.

He's such an egotistical arrogant pr1ck.

In this game he got booed from a minority of fans when he took off Majewski (who was on a yellow card) for McGoldrick when trailing 1-0. He glared at the away end and periodically shot the away end evil glances.

I can see why he was annoyed as we were 3rd and massively exceeding expectations but he should have had enough about him to not react to a vocal minority.

He cannot take anything at all on the chin such is his ego.

Why do Florist fans seem to be unanimously in favour of Fawaz? Don't see what he has done to have such faith?

Lent them some money.

Archived