The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope all the clubs who meet FFP rules sue the FL if they do climb down.

Then they're likely to about turn again. And it'll go on and on. FFS the rule was voted for by the majority of the league, a rule is a rule. Appeal to have another vote and change it for next year, but you can't retrospectively change a rule.

So let's change the offside rule so that you can be offside as long as you're not interfering with play. Okay, shall we start that rule from next season, or shall we go back through this season and rework out the table based on all those disallowed goals now being allowed.

******* ridiculous.

The next set of fans who come on here wanting us to sign a petition against owners who have fooked their club up by spending to much, should be told to Fook off.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

I'm glad I never believed in the FFP anyway.

Seems so

Went off injured

U guys have nothing to worry about next week. Last 4 games have been has bad as anything Cotternil or mclose served us.

Truly garbage

Form goes out of the window for these matches though, Lets hope this game is a bit more exciting that both of our matches today!

Wouldn't surprise me if both Reid and Lansbury feature next week against us. Billy thinks he's some mini Mourinho with his mind games, claimed Reid was originally out for 6-8 weeks and he returned after 2

Works the other way as well

Kelvin Wilson's been a 'couple of weeks away' since November

Archived