The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should make the play offs

Need Reid back

All the other injuries (apart from Lansbury) we have been able to get by. Wilson's injury paved the way for Lascelles to make his mark on the team.

However, losing the most creative player in the team is just a disaster.

All the other injuries (apart from Lansbury) we have been able to get by. Wilson's injury paved the way for Lascelles to make his mark on the team.

yes, Abdoun will be a loss for any team.

Yeah, when Forest fans go on about having 200 players injured it winds me up.

I do see that you've had 3 big losses though. You can cover one or two but if we lost say Hughes, Bryson and Martin it would affect our results.

The money you've spent I would expect the squad to be strong enough to take a few injuries. Everyone has key players and losing them is very hard.

You gotta beat teams like Barnsley though. Like our result at the weekend, not good enough

yes, Abdoun will be a loss for any team.

Indeed. Olympiacos have fallen apart since loosing him. Nearly 20 points clear at the top of their domestic league and 2-0 up going into the second leg of their Champions league knock out match against Manchester United. I don't know how they've coped, to be honest.

Good old BC was Derby ,if he has any influence up there bless him it would be for the Rams.

The 'prayer' mentioned Peter Taylor - as if there are any benevolent feelings likely to be emanating from that direction.

I do see that you've had 3 big losses though. You can cover one or two but if we lost say Hughes, Bryson and Martin it would affect our results.

The money you've spent I would expect the squad to be strong enough to take a few injuries. Everyone has key players and losing them is very hard.

You gotta beat teams like Barnsley though. Like our result at the weekend, not good enough

We have spent a lot of money, some of it very well and some if has been wasted as you would expect.

Losing Wilson, Lichaj, Hobbs, Cohen, Vaughan, Reid and Lansbury would affect any team badly as they would be starters for the majority of teams at this level. Selling Guedioura without a replacement has also badly affected the team and was a massive error. We would probably be comfortably in the top 6 with an outside shot at the top 2 had we not had so many inujries.

Saturday's result and performance was completely unacceptable, no matter what injuries we had.

It speaks volumes that despite doing well with every club he's at, eventually they all come to loathe him.

At Forest though, he does seem to have elevated it to a whole new level though. He's coming off as mentally unstable now.

Lololololololol

201 actually

Archived