Musicals!

PrivateDerby

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little Shop of Horrors

The Dentist (Steve Martin)

Dentist!

http://an Irwin. Get the ringtone Share Correct Print When I was young and just a bad little kid My momma noticed funny things I did Like shootin' puppies with a B B gun I'd poison guppies, and when I was done I'd find a pussy cat and bash its head That's when my momma said What did she say? She said "My boy, I think someday You'll find a way to make your natural tendencies pay" You'll be a dentist (Be a dentist) You have a talent for causing things pain (Pain) Son, be a dentist (Son, be a dentist) People will pay you to be inhumane (Humane) Your temperament's wrong for the priesthood And teaching would suit you still less Son, be a dentist you'll be a success Here he is folks, the leader of the plaque Watch him suck up that gas, oh my God He is a dentist and he'll never ever be any good Who wants their teeth done by the Marquis De Sade? Oh, that hurts, wait, I'm not numb Ehh, shut up, open wide, here I come I am your dentist ([incomprehensible]) And I enjoy the career that I picked (Love it) I am your dentist (That's what you're best at) And I get off on the pain I inflict (Really love it) I thrill when I drill a bicuspid (Bicuspid) It's swell though they tell me I'm maladjusted (Dentist) And though it may 'cause my patients distress (Distress) Somewhere, somewhere in heaven above me I know, I know that my momma's proud of me Oh, momma 'Cause I'm a dentist and a success Say aah (Ahh) Say aah (Ahh) Say ahh (Ahh) Now spit Read more: Little Shop Of Horrors - Dentist! Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Always liked Rizzo in Grease

Truly Scrumptious in Chitty Bang Bang

Or

The Baroness in Sound of Music.

Fave musical Phantom of the Opera

Fave song, same as Phantom above.

Musical

"http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-hHEniC4I51A/UMFRqmCPNqI/AAAAAAAABrA/AkiHmTSdwow/s1600/mary-poppins-left" alt="mary-poppins-left">

(Just, from The Umbrellas of Cherbourg)

Character

"http://www.theultimateplaylist.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/willy-wonka-wilder-300x300" alt="willy-wonka-wilder-300x300">

(The fun-nutjob version played by Gene Wilder - not the creepy paedo-looking version played by Johnny Depp.....)

Song

(Unbeatable)

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is my all time favourite film, ever, in the world.

Grandpa Potts 

The Old Bamboo

That's it now, it's in my head for the rest of the day......

Favourite musical - You f*cking what?

Favourite character - excuse me?

Favourite song -  What the f*ck are you talking about?

:angry:        

Come on Mostyn...

Oh what a beautiful morning! Oh what a beautiful day!

Okay okay...okay...

Favourite musical - Er.... Pitch Perfect

Favourite character - Fat Amy

Favourite song - Summer Lovin (Grease?)

South Park The Movie. If there was actually a way of seeing that Mormon musical the creators did I'd probably like that too.

Can't specifically remember most of the songs right now but there's obviously Uncle Fu**er and Blame Canada.

Satan perhaps favourite character, but it must be 10 years since I watched it - this should tell you that I don't really tend to like musicals!

Beat me to it, I secretly love a good musical, so this is said from an educated stand point, but I think South Park the movie is great. I don't even like the series that much.

Satan

Up there by Satan

"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes"

In among the dildo jokes and incest, there's a petty good message in there somewhere.

Team America also counts.

For "America, **** yeah!!" and marionette , hard to beat.

Beat me to it, I secretly love a good musical, so this is said from an educated stand point, but I think South Park the movie is great. I don't even like the series that much.

Satan

Up there by Satan

"Without evil there can be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometimes"

In among the dildo jokes and incest, there's a petty good message in there somewhere.

Team America also counts.

For "America, **** yeah!!" and marionette , hard to beat.

It is utterly brilliant.

Some of my favourite quotes...

"Sheet! I HATE guard dogs!"

"What's the password?" "I don't know." "Well, guess" "Bacon?"

and of course "****, ****, ****, ***,*******, *****, *****, ****, *****, ****, ********, Barbra Streisand!"

Archived