For Sale/Wanted

Day

Any high-handicap or beginner golfers interested in buying some clubs?

I have a set of RAM irons. 4hydrid 5,6,7,8,9,P,S which I bought in 2013. Only played about 10 rounds with them ,very good condition. Theres a bag (one tear near a zip) and a trolley too.

If you're interested, let me know. Still debating whether to chuck in driver and putter.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 rounds in the hands of a duffer could mean they're past their best?

No, they're in great condition. They were a stop gap solution until I could get a good deal on Calloway X22s.

I have too many sets of golf clubs. I have a set of John Letters blades and a set of Wilson 1200s too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

sheep-for-sale.thumb.png.2289eefb8154946

This is my sheep comforter, I could wring it out and send it you if wish, $50 inc p&p?

I edited my post lol, remembered my aunt can sew stuff pretty good; might just see what she can do with some stuff.

Not bad this though. How about 35 and I send you the complete first season of the Andy Griffith Show on Blu-Ray or some other American gift?

I edited my post lol, remembered my aunt can sew stuff pretty good; might just see what she can do with some stuff.

Not bad this though. How about 35 and I send you the complete first season of the Andy Griffith Show on Blu-Ray?

How about 15 and keep the Blu-Rays?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived