Day

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Is it an upgrade you don't want?

I'm not due one till this time next year :(

Are they any good?

I'm not an Apple Guy tbh - I gave it a shot and while it's good, the Google Nexus 6 got announced today which I absolutely love the look of. If you're an Apple guy it is most definitely worth the upgrade. I bought the phone outright (I don't mess around with contracts as I swap and change too much).

This guy has sold 6of these  on eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apple-iPhone-6-64-GB-Space-Grey-Unlocked-New-Other-/301351974756?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item4629fa3764#viTabs_0 for

I'm not an Apple Guy tbh - I gave it a shot and while it's good, the Google Nexus 6 got announced today which I absolutely love the look of. If you're an Apple guy it is most definitely worth the upgrade. I bought the phone outright (I don't mess around with contracts as I swap and change too much).

This guy has sold 6of these on eBay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Apple-iPhone-6-64-GB-Space-Grey-Unlocked-New-Other-/301351974756?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item4629fa3764#viTabs_0 for

I think ebay could be your best bet mate overall.I have sold several things on there and have put a reserve on it to ensure I get at least the mininum I would take for it.Good Luck.

Cheers buddy! I think that'll happen in the end, but with the fees and the amounts of people that scam on there I'm tyring to avoid it if possible.

• 4 months later...

iPhone 5S, Space Grey, 16GB

Boxed with a brand new unused charger and earphones

Screen is in perfect condition, minor marks on the bezel but nothing major, one surface scratch on the back

Running the latest iOS 8.1.3

Will post Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For the next working day after payment has been made. (Pay Monday, I post Tuesday, you receive Wednesday)

Long shot but would anyone have one of the match day programmes from this season with the Brian Clough supplement to sell?

I want to gift it to a guy who is Cypriot and started supporting Derby when he was doing national service here in the 70's. He has brought up his 3 sons in Cyprus as Rams fans and they have all been to watch when over in England. One went to Loughborough uni so he could study sport and go to derby matches.

Anyway I'm rambling, if you have one I'd like it. Thanks.

Archived