For Sale/Wanted

Day

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I have some lambs that are ready to go.....their Ewes & available at £70 each & make excellent organic grass cutters....I've even got some of the self shedding variety, should shearing be an issue.....(sheep holding number etc required prior to collection)

I can also supply fresh butchered organic lambs for the freezer, for £45 per half lamb & £80 for a full lamb.....these will be cut up, to suit the size of your family..................They have been well cared for & I believe this, is reflected in the quality of their meat.......no sheep holding number required here, just a love of quality meat...

I offer free deliver within 5 miles of Belper, after that I'd need my fuel costs covering....collection is offered though......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
erm. Maybe you don't want to contact him, if you read down the list, he's not sent out programmes after being paid, way back 15 years ago.

Not sure if he's still going, or to be trusted. (Looking at the info on the link)

I know CK through going to Estonia, Finland, Belgium, Holland etc to support the Rams on pre-season tours, I heard recently he's been in hospital, and is not very well. I hope he's not reading this forum, to cheer himself up.

I bought a couple of Ram Newspaper programmes off him and received them in the post, no problems. I was stupid enough to lend my original copies of my first couple of games at BBG to a plastic Leeds fan at school, from the early 80's when Leeds fans ripped out the seats, and when Chelsea repeated the process in the FA Cup. So I was happy to buy the programmes of CK, realising not to waste any further time in my life with folk that like Leeds.

Billy Bragg - Waiting For The Great Leap Forwards

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mHbfZiE1D50

Here comes the future and you can't run from it
If you've got a blacklist I want to be on it

It's a mighty long way down rock 'n roll
From Top of the Pops to drawing the dole

If no one seems to understand
Start your own revolution and cut out the middleman

In a perfect world we'd all sing in tune
But this is reality so give me some room

So join the struggle while you may
The Revolution is just a T-shirt away