Barnsley v Derby County

sage

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've spent 5 minutes looking at this picture, yet i still dont know what it is?

A horse's hoof - complete with blacksmith's hands and horseshoe.

Hence 'stable feet' - because horses live in stables.

This explanation brought to you by Captain Obvious.

Any one got a good idea on boozers to go to pre match. 12 noon arrival in Barnsley? Would imagine with the sheer numbers travelling the 'designated' pubs might be increased?

Ok, get yer Google maps fired up and put in S70 2PX.

The street named Market Hill has a reasonable selection of Pubs, ranging from the Old No7 (real ale) to a walkabout

and an Irish bar (if it's still open).

We tend to drink in either Old No7 or the Joseph Bramah (also sells some real ales along with that fizzy lager stuff)

which is a Lloyds No1 bar- part of Wetherspoons.

You may have trouble getting in some of them if you're openly wearing Rams colours, in large groups, already pissed, 

singing or any combination of these.

To get to Market Hill, leave station and get to level crossing on Kendray street. Turn right and walk to end of street where it joins Eldon St. Turn left then follow road round to right, you're there and it's only a 5 minutes walk.

To get to ground just re-trace your steps to the station and follow the masses (of Rams) to the ground.

fence sitter, you want peace with the inlaws, I know :blink:

No no no. We must beat em soundly.

Yesterday we were at my ma & pa's house watching Sky sports and gerrin pissed. Oh the joy on me dads face when Huddersfield equalised. Git.

So no. One sound battering please team.

Tykes 0 Rams 5.

Martin frgs

Att: 19,052.

Hopefully this is more straight-forward and they don't have the central midfielders to get a grip on the game, like donnie and hudders did.

Barnsley 0 rams 1

Ward

Martin misses another pen.

Archived