Barnsley v Derby County

sage

Just checked thier website. They made the game all ticket and told fans to buy before 2pm yesterday. May not be pay on the day for home fans anyway.

tell me you do actually have a ticket though, you and the missus?

Against Barnsley, the auld family enemy?

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tell me you do actually have a ticket though, you and the missus?

Against Barnsley, the auld family enemy?

Daughters off to Scotland for New Year today, so we wanted to be here to see her off. What we didn't know was that her train is at 11 instead of this aft, so we didn't get tickets :-(.

But I have a plan...my nieces other half is a Steward at Oakwell, usually does the away end. I was going to ask if he could sneak Dav in, on't quiet like.

Daughters off to Scotland for New Year today, so we wanted to be here to see her off. What we didn't know was that her train is at 11 instead of this aft, so we didn't get tickets :-(.

But I have a plan...my nieces other half is a Steward at Oakwell, usually does the away end. I was going to ask if he could sneak Dav in, on't quiet like.

did you hear that everyone! THEYRE GUNNA SNEEK DAV IN, ON THE QUIET!

We have a new scape goat, local Barnsley girl (done good, she moved) isn't going. I think that's cursed it, as she can see to the future.

She has the gift of fore sight ,as She is always telling Dav "I told you so!"

Of course I can see the future, magic me tha knows. And it's a Rams victory. You heard it here first :-D

anyone?

Probably meant "Trappist Git" - an old phrase meaning the getaway cottage in France used for the purpose of meditation by Belgian brewers (probably)

Seems Will Hughes has got a groin problem.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/live/match-preview/287930/barnsley-v-derby-county

Anyone heard owt?

Me old man told me about this. Said Hughes was playing with an injury against huddersfield and got taken off because of it. Could be out for a few weeks. Bizarre considering only a few weeks ago mcclaren wad going on about him being overworked.

Anyway, enough ******.

Seeing as we're behind the goal, can we all suck the ball in?

No such thing as enough ******.

I'll be posting for another hour before I head off to Barnsley.

Archived