Barnsley v Derby County

sage

We needed Hendrick really. McClaren didn't want to bring on Cisse after Huddersfield, and didn't have another option. Eustace was brilliant for the first 60. He's in his late 30's, he's a good player but he shouldn't be playing week in week out especially over the festive period. That's why we went 442 and it worked brilliantly. They barely had a sniff after that. A CDM is needed in Jan

Poor chap, he's only 34.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just remember she might be reading this, and she's engaged.

She's engaged to a fella who does the community work for the club. I used to play 11 a side with him a few years ago. Top lad

As for the fitty with the camera, I was sat in row SS and still managed to clock those legs...

To be honest Eustace must be knackered with so many games so quickly. We need quality back-up to be acquired for him in Jan if we are to push on IMHO. Wisdom seems to have started messing about and straying away from what made him superb . Bryson can't be superhuman every game. Precisely the time when we really needed Hendrick to step in !! Still annoyed at him being unavailable.........anyone heard when he's likely to have got over the "concussion" ? We need him back.

To be honest they must all be buggered.

I can see Wigan being really tricky and much harder than the game up at their place. I can see a banana skin there if truth be told.......

Yep me too. We had won the game in the first half hour. TBH in the 2nd half they gave us the run around and we had Granty to thank for holding on for the win

Archived