Barnsley away 29th

Srg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was gonna get 4 Friday!!! A little bit p1ssed off! Why were they on gen sale before is ST's got a fair crack!!! Tossbag

Fair crack?

More than a week not long enough for you to arrange to get your ticket?

Can I ask a genuine question.... did anyone else know we had 6,000 today???

I thought we'd sold our initial allocation of 2,400 and had been given 1,500 more. The next thing I hear is we've sold 6,000.

So an extra 2,100 tickets have appeared and been sold out of nowhere, I have checked the twitter feed and there is no mention other than the 1,500.

I was meant to buy 8 tickets today but couldn't make it to the ticket office due to a secret santa lunch at work (yay). I didn't think it was a problem because we'd only be given 3,900 and we'd get loads more.

Now i'm sitting here with a load of people relying on me to get tickets having to work overtime so I can bunk off to the ticket office IF we get any more tickets.

If I knew we had 6,000 I'd have gone down today, now I risk missing out altogether.

(And may I also add I have a season ticket and go to most away games but it seems all the fairweather supporters have got their tickets leaving me without!)

The initial 2400 sold out almost a week ago. There have been 2 further releases of tickets.

(And may I also add I have a season ticket and go to most away games but it seems all the fairweather supporters have got their tickets leaving me without!)

:p  :p

The fact that you can't sort your priorities out isn't our fault.

John Vicars said that we had sold over 4,000 last night, a figure of 4,200 was mentioned. That left only 1,800 on the first day of general sale this morning, because it was also well publicised that we could have up to 6,000. I was at the ticket office first thing and almost every person was getting Barnsley tickets so I am not surprised at all.

I think the only surprise was that they seemed to get the extra allocations with no problems, whereas the first 'extra' batch took 4 days to arrive.

Archived