Barnsley away 29th

Srg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Mr High Ho Organised Pants, we can't all be as fantastic as you

It's not difficult - just requires a modicum of intelligence. You had NINE days. I have more sympathy with the poor buggers who hadn't got a season ticket - they had today.

It's not difficult - just requires a modicum of intelligence. You had NINE days. I have more sympathy with the poor buggers who hadn't got a season ticket - they had today.

Some of us aren't glued to the DCFC website 24/7 like you, I've got kids, friends, family, beautiful partner plus a job to do, and that's before I even start on the Kronenbourg! All I'm saying is that last time I heard we'd sold just a couple of thousand tickets then next time I log online we've sold out 6000.

Get off your high horse, you fusty old buffoon ;-p

Some of us aren't glued to the DCFC website 24/7 like you, I've got kids, friends, family, beautiful partner plus a job to do, and that's before I even start on the Kronenbourg! All I'm saying is that last time I heard we'd sold just a couple of thousand tickets then next time I log online we've sold out 6000.

There's your problem - piss-poor, mass-produced French beer.

If you drank Belgian beer brewed in Trappist monasteries you wouldn't make such a crass error. Trappist beer - the choice of buffoons.

Dont let him wind you up he's like a dog with a bone he never lets go but he's harmless.

So the prices excuse for away games has gone and so has the poor results excuse for silence at PP.

To be fair the tickets are only £15 and with it being a local game over the Xmas Period all them factors will lead to a big crowd. Doubt we would have sold 6000 if it was Middlesborough away.

I actually agree with Eddie on this one. It only takes a few seconds to see when the ticket sales periods are. Season ticket holders were able to purchase Barnsley tickets from Monday 9th December. General sales were due to commence on Monday 18th. Because extra tickets were delayed, Derby even gave season tickets holders TWO extra days to get them.

Then the day they go on general sale and sell out, you come on saying season ticket holders were not given a fair crack.

No high horse here, just common sense.

Sold out 6,000

Rumours are the capacity of the away stand is 7,500 so we will get 1,500 more tickets. 

But also apparently they might open up some of the main stand, could be nearing 10,000 after all.

Anyone else heard this?

End behind the goal is 5800 i think.

Further 1500 down the side stand if the police give it the go ahead.

Think that will be the lot then.

I actually agree with Eddie on this one. It only takes a few seconds to see when the ticket sales periods are. Season ticket holders were able to purchase Barnsley tickets from Monday 9th December. General sales were due to commence on Monday 18th. Because extra tickets were delayed, Derby even gave season tickets holders TWO extra days to get them.

Then the day they go on general sale and sell out, you come on saying season ticket holders were not given a fair crack.

No high horse here, just common sense.

Bore off

To be fair the tickets are only £15 and with it being a local game over the Xmas Period all them factors will lead to a big crowd. Doubt we would have sold 6000 if it was Middlesborough away.

We're taking a decent following every game now. Where there used to be 300 there's now 1k. Where there was 1k there's now 2k!

I'm glad! It's embarrassing taking 900 people to Coventry and Doncaster.

Just never made sense that we have the same size fanbase of our East Midlands rivals yet they were regularly taking 1800 and 2000 people and we were looking for excuses. It was always about how we played. Nobody liked to say it though.

Now we just need Pride Park to come to life, stop goal music and fan cam and we can be proud of ourselves again.

Archived