Barnsley away 29th

Srg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was sat in the stand to the side in the 2007 one so buzzing to be behind the goal for this one. Can still remember the second goal by Oakley vividly. Atmosphere was unreal! To be honest the team that day was bang average:

Stephen Bywater

Jay McEveley

Darren Moore

Dean Leacock

Tyrone Mears

Matt Oakley

Darren Currie

David Jones

Craig Fagan

Giles Barnes

Jon Macken

Was sat in the stand to the side in the 2007 one so buzzing to be behind the goal for this one. Can still remember the second goal by Oakley vividly. Atmosphere was unreal! To be honest the team that day was bang average:

Stephen Bywater

Jay McEveley

Darren Moore

Dean Leacock

Tyrone Mears

Matt Oakley

Darren Currie

David Jones

Craig Fagan

Giles Barnes

Jon Macken

How the fook did that team get promoted?? Jesus wept.

We're taking a decent following every game now. Where there used to be 300 there's now 1k. Where there was 1k there's now 2k!

I'm glad! It's embarrassing taking 900 people to Coventry and Doncaster.

Just never made sense that we have the same size fanbase of our East Midlands rivals yet they were regularly taking 1800 and 2000 people and we were looking for excuses. It was always about how we played. Nobody liked to say it though.

Now we just need Pride Park to come to life, stop goal music and fan cam and we can be proud of ourselves again.

Count me out of that...I was always happy to say that I was not travelling to watch us play so negatively, the fact that it costs over £100 an away day just made the choice so much easier to make!

Are we going to erect a big screen at Pride Park?

Maybe get a few screens out on Ossie, Markeaton, Darley Park etc. Fill the parks up with thousands of fans in each, sell the stadium out with fans to watch the game on the big screen, put lino on the pitch and put flip down seats on there. Endless possibilities...

Stephen Bywater

Jay McEveley

Darren Moore

Dean Leacock

Tyrone Mears

Matt Oakley

Darren Currie

David Jones

Craig Fagan

Giles Barnes

Jon Macken

Thats a **** team tbh.

Billy must be even better than he thinks he is.

Oakwell capacity is 23k so now you're just being daft

It's their excuse to expand the ground.

Builders could probably earn triple time over Christmas.

35,000 would do it.

How many we actually take in the end is a side issue, although  I can't see why we can't have 7400 same as the last promotion season.

Main thing is, I'm more excited about going away in serious numbers again, for what could be the game that sends us into auto spots, than I am about Chelsea or Christmas. :)

We get enough crappy or bang average days being supporters of a proper football club, so enjoy this to the full while we can. Come on You Rams.

Stephen Bywater

Jay McEveley

Darren Moore

Dean Leacock

Tyrone Mears

Matt Oakley

Darren Currie

David Jones

Craig Fagan

Giles Barnes

Jon Macken

I can't believe that team got promoted. The season that followed is no surprise really, is it?

Archived