Barnsley away 29th

Srg

oooh get you.

Away tickets aren't printed at DCFC and they could have set up a cash only till, to filter some of the queue away. :p

Which is why I said '(for home tickets)' - two thirds of the way along the first line. :)

Joking aside, serious question - does any club sell tickets to walk-ups for away matches now because of segregation rules? If not, you would still need to check that the customer is who they say they are (i.e. to have a customer number).

Sorry if it sounds as though I know what I'm talking about. I'll go back to my normal drivel once I've had a couple of beers.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which is why I said '(for home tickets)' - two thirds of the way along the first line. :)

Joking aside, serious question - does any club sell tickets to walk-ups for away matches now because of segregation rules? If not, you would still need to check that the customer is who they say they are (i.e. to have a customer number).

Sorry if it sounds as though I know what I'm talking about. I'll go back to my normal drivel once I've had a couple of beers.

Don't worry it doesn't.

And to make sure the same season ticket or membership hasn't been used more than once

I have suggestion to John Vicars on twitter that season ticket holders can automatically enrol into a scheme where match tickets are sent directly to your home and the money comes out by DD. Sure there are logistical issues to overcome but it would be easy to put something like this in place.

I am sure there are a good 5000 season ticket holders who would sign up to this. I would love my cup tickets to just come through the door with no work needed at all.

I have suggestion to John Vicars on twitter that season ticket holders can automatically enrol into a scheme where match tickets are sent directly to your home and the money comes out by DD. Sure there are logistical issues to overcome but it would be easy to put something like this in place.

I am sure there are a good 5000 season ticket holders who would sign up to this. I would love my cup tickets to just come through the door with no work needed at all.

Or just have the first cup game of the season be free for season ticket holders as it used to be.

For those that read other forums, I have posted this on there too! Contacted East Midlands Trains as to whether a footie special would be good as number of fans going. They have replied saying that they are not interested. There are three trains an hour derby to sheffield. This was three weeks ago so whether someone else wants to email them through their website, so they think its not just one saddo that thinks its a good idea. Upto 5/6000 going up, no seats! avoiding the hassle at Sheffield with Leeds fans coming down to forest! the footie special gotta be a common sense and financially viable option for all! If DCFC read these forums, an idea for them as a one off! Thunderbirds 2. Bring back the '80s special to Newport!

Archived