Barnsley away 29th

Srg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good time to be a Ram, someone should tweet a picture of it online, wonder what a Forest fan would make up about it? Wonder if there selling well for there West Ham game?

Good time to be a Ram, someone should tweet a picture of it online, wonder what a Forest fan would make up about it? Wonder if there selling well for there West Ham game?

Just did. I'll get another one when I'm in the ticket office itself. @srgdcfc

On The Official DCFC Site:

A further allocation of 1,500 tickets has now arrived at the Digonex Ticket Office and these are on sale as of 12-noon today to Membership Holders & Season Ticket Holders.

The General Sale for tickets will commence at 9am on Wednesday 18th December 2013 as a result of the tickets arrive late.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/barnsley-tickets-back-on-sale-1239177.aspx#FVC031qlo4KXPSzo.99

Get the sens up ere on the 29th and sup the town dry.

Cheers

Barnsley Ram

On The Official DCFC Site:

A further allocation of 1,500 tickets has now arrived at the Digonex Ticket Office and these are on sale as of 12-noon today to Membership Holders & Season Ticket Holders.

The General Sale for tickets will commence at 9am on Wednesday 18th December 2013 as a result of the tickets arrive late.

Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/barnsley-tickets-back-on-sale-1239177.aspx#FVC031qlo4KXPSzo.99

Get the sens up ere on the 29th and sup the town dry.

Cheers

Barnsley Ram

Hey Barnsley Ram,

Dove Inn or East Dene WMC for a pre-game drink.  What do you reckon is best bet?

Never been to either personally, so can't comment.
I prefer the Joseph Bramah in Town centre, it's a Lloyds No1 bar, sells real ale and

lets in away fans (good idea to have colours hidden to begin with).
Also a good sized Wetherspoons called The Silkstone in town centre, been in a few times but never

as an away fan, but Wetherspoons are usually pretty cool about fans.

Not go my tickets yet, no real need to worry if Barnsley open up the whole end, but can't wait for Wednesday

and the delight of the phone queue lol.

SHEEP

Archived