Barnsley away 29th

Srg

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at iPro today... About 4... Had no "seats together"... Not that means anything!! Going for mine tomorrow morning... But a new batch arriving tomorrow.... Can't wait.... Chelsea tickets also on order!

They won't have any for sale till the afternoon. 

I rang at 10:50am and hung up at 12:15        - 1hr and 25 mins a complete joke! ( I bet they are wondering why there is all the interest .. lol,  and we though the Americans were commercially cute - I guess not after all ) 

There were hundreds of fans down at the ground today buying Chelsea tickets. All 8 teller positions occupied, also there were people outside the ground giving out chocolates as a 'sweetener' for those of us who went down, which was a nice touch.

I think it's just bad luck that so many tickets are on sale at the same time - and good luck that there is such fantastic demand.

Well I spoke to Tye outside the ticket office at around 1:30. He said still no more Barnsley tickets... so took my details and said would give me a call. he said when the new batch of 1200 are sold, there will be a further allocation.... he said I will get some, its just a matter of when.... so I really hope Derby take a HUGE following... 5 - 6K would be immense.

Giving out chocolates? That's thoughtful of the club, apparantley at tomorrows match (heard it on Radio Derby) John Vickers and Sam Rush will be giving out Christmas cards to rams fans at the turnstiles.

It may be seen as a gimmick to some and pointless to others, but I reckon it's nice of the club to acknowledge the fans, so I'd like to say

Merry Christmas to all at the club :-).

Now. Give me a years free membership to the Pedigree suite please.

;-)

Archived