Where are you off to on Saturday?

Duracell

Where are you going on Saturday?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im going to the stadium where we will beat Blackpool 2-0 fgs Martin, and i will go home with no voice as usual 

'When you walk into the I-Pro you'll hear a mighty roar f*ck off you florist b*stards we are the Derby Boys'  -  Old skool remix  :rolleyes:

Did anyone else think the iPro banners around the roof perimeter looked a bit weird on Wednesday night? Because the back of the stand is quite dark compared to the pitch, you could barely see the dot on the i

so it kind of just looked like

pro stadium (with a preceding flourish on the p)

Not tried the drink but hope it's better than the dodgy logo

Nobody has because it hasn't been launched yet!

Which is why I'd advise everyone to buy a programme tomorrow...it could turn out to be a collector's item in years to come.

Hopefully all will be well, but a new start company pledging to pay out £7m must have a fair chance of becoming Forest's only amusement for the next few months.

Taking the kids ice skating in London - won't even see it on TV as we'll be on the train at the time.

Where was the option for this in the poll??? Careless oversight.

Tell them that you've lost the tickets, take them to the Market Place to make up for their disappointment and sneak off to the game whilst your Mrs is busy skating around.

I'm at the game tomorrow, early mind as I sponsor the under 9 lads team who will be leading the team out. (Sky's there!) Got to be there for team photos and will be wearing a sheepskin coat while smoking a Cuban.

Then, a wedding reception at night, where I'll be generally getting pissed and asking for a karaoke.

That's me that is.

Archived