Where are you off to on Saturday?

Duracell

Where are you going on Saturday?  

74 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm at the game tomorrow, early mind as I sponsor the under 9 lads team who will be leading the team out. (Sky's there!) Got to be there for team photos and will be wearing a sheepskin coat while smoking a Cuban.

Then, a wedding reception at night, where I'll be generally getting pissed and asking for a karaoke.

That's me that is.

Sponsor the U9s eh? Hope you asked them to change name as part of the deal. Looking forward to seeing 'Boycie Boys Rangers' leading the team out.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sponsor the U9s eh? Hope you asked them to change name as part of the deal. Looking forward to seeing 'Boycie Boys Rangers' leading the team out.

i wouldn't dare! I'd be the scurge of the Bargate Kestrals forum. God knows I've seen enough vitriol on here!

i wouldn't dare! I'd be the scurge of the Bargate Kestrals forum. God knows I've seen enough vitriol on here!

Surely they'd like to play at the iBoyce arena? Have a word with Sam, see if he'll sit in during the negotiations. When I played kids football we were sponsored by 'Johnson's Electrical' - got 10% discount off their products - useful for a 12 year old!

Ill still call it pride park, 

out of interest does anybody know whats going on at burton, they covered all the pirelli signs when I drove past earlier

dunno  mate , there was a ladies international played there thursday , i think , maybe to do with advertising rights ?

I might not be going anywhere, combination of man flu (or proper flu) and hangover so I feel like complete and utter *****

Lightweight.

Oh, wait….

Archived