Those who kicked off about Cloughs sacking

Curtains

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who says lol instantly loses an argument! Laughing at your own comment and telling everyone how funny you think it is? Good contribution indeed, wish I had your wit!

wit is the lowest form of intelligence yes I wish you did. Maybe you have

What annoyed me when we used to talk about clough is people used to say no one else would want to come. We are derby county of course people would want to come here. They used to say no one could do better, well we didn't know that until someone else actually got a go which now we have.

Why people are still in this thread is beyond me, we all know what curtains tends to post. Just leave the thread to die as soon as it pops up. 

It's really quite easy.

Agreed. Everybody stop posting on it.

Who else agrees?

Agreed. Everybody stop posting on it.

Who else agrees?

since when did people need permission to speak about the things they want to speak about?

NOBODY is making you read or post on this thread.

I don't think it's healthy for the forum if people feel they cannot speak with honesty, regardless of whether others want to get involved or not. That's the whole point of this place.

since when did people need permission to speak about the things they want to speak about?

NOBODY is making you read or post on this thread.

I don't think it's healthy for the forum if people feel they cannot speak with honesty, regardless of whether others want to get involved or not. That's the whole point of this place.

err, it was a joke. read it again.

Oh my God!

Anyone who 

a) reads

and

b) quotes from

freeperville has no credibility left. No wonder you cannot construct an argument - or a sentence for that matter if you spend time over there. I was joking about putting you on 'ignore' but I think it's perhaps for the best that I never allow you to pollute my mind again. Can't take chances with the garbage on that place. 

Apologies curtains but i've not read this thread. I've been busy last few days and 7 pages is a bit much to catch up on just now.

I will hazard a guess. Call it a lucky dip - a shot in the dark type thing if you will -  that the outcome of these 7 pages is that some people think Clough did a good job and some think he didn't.

amirite?

:lol:

please can certain people let clough get on with his career while they enjoy the fruites of his labour 12 of his team against middlesborough we are now in a maclaren come rush era and we were hoping for a top six and are enjoying the ride we follow the club as supporters let clough be the boat as gone you cant keep bringing him up while you are playing with his team its a joke you need a future not a past 

Archived