Lee Grant

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He came in and started to falter, confidence started to go, bring in the new boys, and he's looking like the keeper we hoped he would be, brilliant today, and when he stopped the Powell volley they seemed to realise it wasnt their day......

Great job all connected with DCFC

3 points behind Pool with Boro and Pool to play at home, by this time next week.........

Actually thought he might have saved the goal. Looked slightly slow getting across for it. But did very well indeed the rest of the time, so I shan't hold it against him. Has been one of the weaker links so far, but can be one of the best in the division. No surprise if he's improving under Steele, his original mentor and the country's top goalkeeping coach. Augers very well for the future. Good to have Leggy on the bench to push him too.

People are too easy to criticise certain players, Grant and Forsyth have picked up their performances in recent games and suddenly all the people slating them seem to vanish... very strange that ;)

Can't carry on slating them if they start playing well though?

People are too easy to criticise certain players, Grant and Forsyth have picked up their performances in recent games and suddenly all the people slating them seem to vanish... very strange that ;)

I've posted a couple of times recently saying how well Forsyth has played, was excellent again today.

Why does it have to be I'm right, you're wrong scenarios! When I criticise players it's because I want them to do better! Thought Forsyth was pretty rank for the early part of the season, turning it around and fair play to him!

I can't be bothered debating this anyway, too happy daydreaming of promotion!

It's great to see Grant performing like we'd hoped. Let's see if he continues to improve under Steele. I don't want to take a swipe at outgoing coaches but it does make me wonder if Fielding would have fulfilled more of his potential had he been here when Steele arrived.

Anyway that's in the past and the future is looking bright

Archived