At what age...

Day

Personality is never number 1 unless you meet at say work and get to know each other first. Your initial thoughts are I want to see her naked and get my willy in there.

Just read this for the second time and it's just perfect, what a quote to describe our daily thoughts... 

Needs putting on a tshirt that.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks and outgoing personality are important while you're young and essentially showing her off (up to 30), cooking and homemaking stuff is nice while you're making a trying to earn a few quid, make you way in the world and raise a family (up to 50), but throughout the whole of your life the single most important thing is that she is of a similar level of intelligence to you so you can respect her conversationally and enjoy her company as an equal.

Apart from that she can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe and want occasional nasty rough bum sex.

Looks and outgoing personality are important while you're young and essentially showing her off (up to 30), cooking and homemaking stuff is nice while you're making a trying to earn a few quid, make you way in the world and raise a family (up to 50), but throughout the whole of your life the single most important thing is that she is of a similar level of intelligence to you so you can respect her conversationally and enjoy her company as an equal.

Apart from that she can suck a golf ball through a hose pipe and want occasional nasty rough bum sex.

Beautiful post, brought a tear to me eye that did....

Relationships develop in strange ways...

I always wonder how guys fall in love with women who aren't attractive.. But it probably occured through chance at a workplace, or some kind of nightingale effect, or colliding in the street or sitting next to eachother on public transport.. Or most likely it's simply some guys are desperate and an easy shag turns into a full on relationship

But then again we all have different types... So a beautiful woman in my eyes could be butt ugly in the eyes of another.

Personality will never be the first attraction but it easily the most important aspect of a relationship.. I've been with a stunner but her personality didn't attract me and therefore she wasn't beautiful to me anymore.

Relationships develop in strange ways...

I always wonder how guys fall in love with women who aren't attractive.. But it probably occured through chance at a workplace, or some kind of nightingale effect, or colliding in the street or sitting next to eachother on public transport.. Or most likely it's simply some guys are desperate and an easy shag turns into a full on relationship

Same could be said for women who fall for anyone who doesn't look like David Beckham...

I met a most beutiful girl last time there while visiting Birmingham. And ten years ago I would have tried to do something about it. Now I just thought that such a lovely kid, I hope she is happy. I don't doubt that she is a lovely person. She sure seemed like one. But at age of 42 there are things that you pay attention more than what you can see from ten feet away.

Let me guess. Long black hair, metal cross as a necklace and looking bit of rocker?

Are you sure you saw "her" face?

Same could be said for women who fall for anyone who doesn't look like David Beckham...

I wouldn't say so.. Ugly guys can have decent personalities and confidence that attracts women.. I've seen ugly guys pick up hot girls at bars through being a smooth talker...

I can't say I've ever seen an ugly girl have the confidence to waltz up to a guy and start chatting him up.. Come to think of I'venot seen many girls at all try it on with a guy.. In England and Canada I had zero girls come and chat to me when I was in a bar, not even drunken gobbies.. Yet here it's been abit different but I put that down to culture..

Archived