At what age...

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I met a most beutiful girl last time there while visiting Birmingham. And ten years ago I would have tried to do something about it. Now I just thought that such a lovely kid, I hope she is happy. I don't doubt that she is a lovely person. She sure seemed like one. But at age of 42 there are things that you pay attention more than what you can see from ten feet away.

I've tried the relationship where you're with her mainly for her personality and not her attractiveness, in the hope that you grow to fancy her more. Sadly, it transpires you spend more time lusting over other women, which isn't fair. When I ended it, she was broken-hearted, but the truth was I just didn't fancy her enough. I felt guilty for years after.

Anyway, I think it's better to be single and available for when THE ONE turns up, than be tied down and miserable with someone you know isn't the one!

I met a most beutiful girl last time there while visiting Birmingham. And ten years ago I would have tried to do something about it. Now I just thought that such a lovely kid, I hope she is happy. I don't doubt that she is a lovely person. She sure seemed like one. But at age of 42 there are things that you pay attention more than what you can see from ten feet away.

In Birmingham? Are you sure? :p

I've tried the relationship where you're with her mainly for her personality and not her attractiveness, in the hope that you grow to fancy her more. Sadly, it transpires you spend more time lusting over other women, which isn't fair. When I ended it, she was broken-hearted, but the truth was I just didn't fancy her enough. I felt guilty for years after.

Anyway, I think it's better to be single and available for when THE ONE turns up, than be tied down and miserable with someone you know isn't the one!

Been watching too many Hugh Grant films.

Archived