Graham Dorrans

North_Stand_Ram

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9043426/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Sky Bet

Nottingham Forest v Reading

Nottingham Forest 11/10

Reading 11/5

Draw 12/5

Football Betting

Get a £5 free bet every week

A number of Championship sides are trying to land West Bromwich Albion midfielder Graham Dorrans.

Thursday is the deadline for loan deals into the Football League, and Dorrans is wanted by up to half-a-dozen clubs.

It is believed that Nottingham Forest are leading the chase, but clubs such as Reading and Derby County are also in contention for his signature.

Dorrans has started just twice for the Baggies this season and has not featured in the league for them since early September.

Scotland international Dorrans is understood to want to secure first-team football, and a deal is now believed to be close.

A source close to Nottingham Forest confirmed to Sky Sports that they were hopeful of concluding a deal.

Another one of those bogus sky articles but worth a post. He's off to the red dogs anyway, he's *****!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good player, although I'm judging him on four years ago rather than current form. Not sure where he'd fit. Hendrick is fit again, cisse is fit too and bailey is close. So we have cover in all areas of midfield.

All seems to be working at the minute. I'd be tempted to give this group of players until January. See who impresses and who doesn't, enough options to drop anyone under performing. Forsyth is the only one without direct competition I think

The only thing I remember of him is being a dirty cvnt for WBA, can't remember if he kicked or punched Savage (who wouldn't want to) after being tackled because he didn't get a free kick. He then sent up Cox to score with his hand (cheating red dog b*stard) and I think he set up their other goal after DJ Campbell got 2 footed in the back of the knees that the ref said was a fair challenge, and the knb head Carson ran half the way to the dugout and did a front flip on to his back, ****. WBA fans giving it the biggun, calling Hendrie, when he put in a beautiful cross (only 1 of 2 things he did for us) for DJ to score. The look on the cheating knbs faces was great.

With January so close i think Mac will be waiting till then to do his business, he probably is getting an idea of what his squads strengths and weaknesses are, and will see the likes of Hendrick et al over the next 5/6 weeks now they are back playing, and i expect a few comings and going then, not now.... .

Florist have moved onto other positions apparently. He's now favoured to go to Reading. If he does and scores on Friday I may inadvertently moisten my undercrackers.

Archived