Pointless

Leicester Ram

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a look at the chase funny moments on you tube. Some brilliant clips. The funniest is Fanny Schmeler.

It's on here somewhere that vid, hilarious it is.

The Chase is far better than Pointless, for a start it needs two different people hosting it who actually have personalities.

It's on here somewhere that vid, hilarious it is.

The Chase is far better than Pointless, for a start it needs two different people hosting it who actually have personalities.

I don't like you anymore.

I started the thread because I was thinking when watching it the other day, that for questions and the actual quiz bit it was definitely the most entertaining one I've ever seen

Pointless is amazing. Can't stand the bloke who presents the Chase. It's soooooo bloody ITV.

Alexander Armstrong is a decent host, and Richard Osman? I absolutely love him. It's borderline man love.

LeicesterRam, please go on it with me if you love it that much. You go to private school, you probably have lessons in Pointless.

Pointless is amazing. Can't stand the bloke who presents the Chase. It's soooooo bloody ITV.

Alexander Armstrong is a decent host, and Richard Osman? I absolutely love him. It's borderline man love.

LeicesterRam, please go on it with me if you love it that much. You go to private school, you probably have lessons in Pointless.

Bradley Walsh is awesome. I just lost a little bit of respect that I had for you Duracell :(

Archived