regular?

Mostyn6

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, anything from 3 a day to once every 3 days is normal. Even beyond that, as long as that's normal for you (i.e. it's been like that for your whole life) and there are no other problems, that's fine too.

If I left it to twice a week I think it'd be similar to giving birth to a teenager

My good lady is a two a week kind of girl yet I probably have 2 a day myself. The interesting thing though is that the combined time it takes her to release the chocolate hostages x twice a week without doubt exceeds the time spent with mine. I can be done and dusted in two minutes per sitting, pretty much drop as soon as cheeks touch the seat.

My good lady is a two a week kind of girl yet I probably have 2 a day myself. The interesting thing though is that the combined time it takes her to release the chocolate hostages x twice a week without doubt exceeds the time spent with mine. I can be done and dusted in two minutes per sitting, pretty much drop as soon as cheeks touch the seat.

This really shouldn't have made me laugh as much as it did. Chocolate hostages! Ha!

My dietary intake has been bloody awful for a few years, too much beer and junk food, can't remember the last time I did a 'proper-solid-all-out-in-one-take' poo (same as I can't remember the last day there wasn't at least 1 bottle of beer consumed), always a bit bitty... not 'loose stools' as such, but not one big one, lots of little ones of all sorts of shapes.

I think I go about once a day, but I do hold them in a bit more than I should.

Far too many poo threads on this place. I blame Daveo.

Wait a minute. We haven't discussed about the philosophical and ethical side of it at all.

Let's start with easy one:

If I don't give ****, I'm bit rude and nonchalant. Right?

But how many would be pleased about proper Saturday morning, ring-of-fire-ish gift? That real stuff? Not many, I'm afraid. It could even be "flock-of-sparrow-ish" but it still wouldn't make receiver happy (albeit it's much harder to make a nice package out of it...).

Damned if you do, damned if don't. Or like Hansen puts it: You can't win with the ****.

Wait a minute. We haven't discussed about the philosophical and ethical side of it at all.

Let's start with easy one:

If I don't give ****, I'm bit rude and nonchalant. Right?

But how many would be pleased about proper Saturday morning, ring-of-fire-ish gift? That real stuff? Not many, I'm afraid. It could even be "flock-of-sparrow-ish" but it still wouldn't make receiver happy (albeit it's much harder to make a nice package out of it...).

Damned if you do, damned if don't. Or like Hansen puts it: You can't win with the ****.

:huh: 

Does this belong in the drunk thread maybe?

Perhaps it's just me but I didn't understand a word of it! Still a very good read mind...

I used to be as regular as clockwork - once a day, 7:30 am.

Trouble is, I didn't get up until 7:31.

On a more serious note, I've been once a day for all my adult life - then I got a 'problem' which no-one ever wants to suffer - in short, the worst pain imaginable caused by a fissure. Before it was operated on, my body - or my mind - adjusted to the pain by turning me into a 'once every 3 days' crapper because I couldn't handle the agony every day. In the last few weeks before the op, I actually fainted with the pain on more than one occasion.

A week after the operation, I was back to a lovely, satisfying once a day again.

Archived