regular?

Mostyn6

The bloke sitting next to me at work, who accompanies me to the staff restaurant daily, and out-eats me without fail, has just told us that he only has 2 poos per week.

As someone who visits the traps to drop the kids off about twice a day on average, I find this very confusing. My fragile mind cannot grasp that someone who eats more than me, weighs about 4 stone less than me, is 4 years older than me, has about 12 dumps a week less than me!

Which one of us is the freak here?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are no strangers here....

True as that may be, I don't really know you well enough to comment on your situation. I don't know your height or size, your diet, how old you are, what kind of exercise you get...and that's before we get onto the limitations of my biological knowledge.

That said, to be fair to you, the question wasn't directed at me specifically, but I thought I would give you an answer which makes you wonder if you've really asked the right question.

I do think this fella is having you on though.

Does anyone else look forward to a big poo? I like to hold them in for a bit, it makes them so much more satisfying when having one. I like to take my time too. Just let it come out naturally.

not quite, but as I have a long drive home from work, I can feel one bubbling about half-hour before I leave, then by the time I get home, by intestine must be like a cake-icing bag about to be used!

I enjoy this, sometimes, I'm catching up on facebook, twitter etc whilst sitting on the crapper, then looking at all the snapchats people have sent me, then my legs go numb.

The bloke sitting next to me at work, who accompanies me to the staff restaurant daily, and out-eats me without fail, has just told us that he only has 2 poos per week.

As someone who visits the traps to drop the kids off about twice a day on average, I find this very confusing. My fragile mind cannot grasp that someone who eats more than me, weighs about 4 stone less than me, is 4 years older than me, has about 12 dumps a week less than me!

Which one of us is the freak here?

If you're going to the toilet that many times as a serious suggestion have you considered seeing your GP about irritable bowel syndrome? Unless your diet consists mainly of vindaloos washed down with Senokot

If you're going to the toilet that many times as a serious suggestion have you considered seeing your GP about irritable bowel syndrome? Unless your diet consists mainly of vindaloos washed down with Senokot

Nothing abnormal about 2 a day.

Archived