Richard Keogh

-JW-

Richard Keogh  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats Hoganson like ? Could he play instead of Forsyth perhaps ?.

didn't look useless when I've seen him play, although look like a small boy playing with the grown-ups.

Needs to toughen up a bit I'd say, although he didn't look to shy away from tackling, it's whether he's strong enough.

Hoganson will be 20 in Dec. Shouldn't he be playing or out on loan at that age ?

I agree.

If he isn't good enough for Derby now, the only thing that will change this, is playing football.

Loan to a local league 1 or 2 side would be ideal. Notts County or Mansfield Town.

I think he's above non league from the little I've seen.

I didn't really rate Keogh last season, don't know how he got player of the year. I'd drop him and play Whitbread and wisdom at CB.

We shouldn't get rid because we dont know what Barker will be like when he gets back.

As for O'Brien, I think we employ an extra physio just for him. He's always looked like a good prospect but he's always injured so flog him. Get Whitbread in permanent in January and I'd be happy with the defence (bar left back)

• 2 weeks later...

Captain fantastic.

That vote looks ridiculous.

I voted no way can't drop the skipper bye the way.

I voted 'make love to Bucko' - but only because there was no 'allow Bucko to have all my money and I will gladly paint his house' category.

I agree though, Keogh was almost Jake-like today. The whole defensive unit looked very solid the whole game. 

I voted 'make love to Bucko' - but only because there was no 'allow Bucko to have all my money and I will gladly paint his house' category.

I agree though, Keogh was almost Jake-like today. The whole defensive unit looked very solid the whole game.

Feel a bit guilty now for giving Jake stick at times.

Well done Jake you are proving me wrong lol

I've always backed King Richard thou

Feel a bit guilty now for giving Jake stick at times.

Well done Jake you are proving me wrong lol

I've always backed King Richard thou

Perhaps you were 'keeping him honest', so to speak.

I'm not a keogh hater, just think that as a pair bucko and keogh together aren't good enough, so therefore we need to replace one of them. Buxton has best distribution of any cb in the champ, scores goals and IMO is more consistent, therefore he stays and keogh should be the one to be replaced

Same as Forsyth imo. Good performance and bit by bit he's redeeming himself for being a weak link. Head to head he's always been alright. Just a ball watcher that pounces at it 100mph. Can't tell if he's been tested less lately or he's just making better decisions?

I'm not a keogh hater, just think that as a pair bucko and keogh together aren't good enough, so therefore we need to replace one of them. Buxton has best distribution of any cb in the champ, scores goals and IMO is more consistent, therefore he stays and keogh should be the one to be replaced

Buxton has the best distribution of any CB in the championship?!??! What am I reading.

Did you not see him hit it straight off the pitch twice trying to make a pass yesterday.

He's a decent defender but your getting a bit carried away.

Archived