Harry Redknapp Q&A

HeyHudson

Harry Redknapp's is taking part in a Twitter Q&A this morning. Some of the questions are f*****g gold

"#AskHarry How hard is it to tell where your face ends and your b*ll**ks begin?"

"What's it like being the only man to crack under the pressure of being England manager without actually getting the job? #AskHarry"

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23AskHarry

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't feel sorry for Redknapp at all. He's such a tosser. A **** stirrer who tries to give the media all the stories and in return they kiss his ass and give him all the attention. 

Can't keep his fat mouth shut either. I loved it went he was banging on about Hooper all summer coming to QPR and then he went to Norwich instead. Classic  :lol:

It's the media that put me off him. The way everyone is up his arse.

The way he works with them

tbf who can blame him?

The way he used the 'Ukraine have offered me a lot of money and I'm thinking about it' line to push any manager off their perch I disliked. Sly.

Then he goes there and makes out he's against all odds and Hughes wasted money and then he gets Christoph I moved to Russia for £ootball reasons Samba to come back and help get them relegated.

"I won't have the owners pants down".

Not an OTT Championship side then Harry? Fully confident that you can get Rangers back up with obscene wages (considering the compettition) without pulling the owners pants down.

Plus when you get him going he soon loses his charm. Like WHU v Millwall or last week for example v Millwall. Liar

He leaves a trail of devastation wherever he goes and his comments on Hodgson are entirely disrespectful and pathetic.

Ok, so chairman should control their money better but who do we blame for our PL disaster and the mess Nige had to clean up? A manager can't step away from spending millions a club can't afford and take no responsibility. Not Davies, not Jewell, not Hughes 'having the owners pants down' and certainly not our 'Arry

He's dirty.

Yakubu got that permit quickly. Maybe he had some sort of deal with Redknapps four legged accountant.

I can't be doing with him or his wobbly head son.

It's the media that put me off him. The way everyone is up his arse.

The way he works with them

tbf who can blame him?

The way he used the 'Ukraine have offered me a lot of money and I'm thinking about it' line to push any manager off their perch I disliked. Sly.

Then he goes there and makes out he's against all odds and Hughes wasted money and then he gets Christoph I moved to Russia for £ootball reasons Samba to come back and help get them relegated.

"I won't have the owners pants down".

Not an OTT Championship side then Harry? Fully confident that you can get Rangers back up with obscene wages (considering the compettition) without pulling the owners pants down.

Plus when you get him going he soon loses his charm. Like WHU v Millwall or last week for example v Millwall. Liar

He leaves a trail of devastation wherever he goes and his comments on Hodgson are entirely disrespectful and pathetic.

Ok, so chairman should control their money better but who do we blame for our PL disaster and the mess Nige had to clean up? A manager can't step away from spending millions a club can't afford and take no responsibility. Not Davies, not Jewell, not Hughes 'having the owners pants down' and certainly not our 'Arry

He's dirty.

Yakubu got that permit quickly. Maybe he had some sort of deal with Redknapps four legged accountant.

I can't be doing with him or his wobbly head son.

But other than that,you like him?

Yakubu married a Portuguese woman and obtained citizenship, so circumvented the need for a work permit.

I'm sure she was the love of his life long before the need to play in the UK... ahem.

Archived