why can"t DCFC sort out the south stand

whaley bridge Ram

It looks like things will change big time now at Derby , so now is the time to 

sort the south stand out once and for all , how many other grounds move there

most vocal support to other stands just to accommodate big gobs from Yorkshire

who most of them i saw where so high on drugs they had no clue to where they

were , cut the ticket allocation for all away teams steve and the lads need as much

vocal support as they can get and when we have the south stand the noise has been

great even with out a home win so we all no with a few more home wins wot will happen

stuff the away team this is our home sort it out Derby the team needs that kind of support

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True but it will change with a few more results at home so wot will the club do then ,it needs do be changed

asap to create a atmosphere the players need to push on ,maybe it should of been done when pp was built

we seem to look after away fans to much , lets move them as soon as it can be done .

Chill out. We are only moving for Wednsday game at the moment this season.

good atmospheres do NOT win games. Or we'd have won more than one in 2007/08!

Good atmosphere in 2007/08? I think you'll struggle to gather 33,000 people and keep them as quiet as the matches against City, Boro, Sunderland, West Ham...in fact almost every game bar Newcastle and the big four.

Everyone banged on about our support that season, but really a lot of people were there just to catch the Premier League football while it lasted in the City.

It was the loudest ever in the ST/SE corner yesterday, I had to shout instead of talk. Great to see the other stands clapping and bouncing, really enjoyed the buzz.

Good atmosphere in 2007/08? I think you'll struggle to gather 33,000 people and keep them as quiet as the matches against City, Boro, Sunderland, West Ham...in fact almost every game bar Newcastle and the big four.

Everyone banged on about our support that season, but really a lot of people were there just to catch the Premier League football while it lasted in the City.

disagree. I was stewarding that season. West Ham was a very noisy game, the main noise being 'Booooo'. But still, my point stands, there was noise, certainly more than at any point in the last few years, and it didn't help us. 

We got a load of patronising awards for being great fans that season too.

disagree. I was stewarding that season. West Ham was a very noisy game, the main noise being 'Booooo'. But still, my point stands, there was noise, certainly more than at any point in the last few years, and it didn't help us. 

We got a load of patronising awards for being great fans that season too.

Fair enough, maybe it depends on where you sat. In East Stand upper where I was it was very depressing, to the point where we didn't go to the last three home games and gave our tickets up.

The awards we got were almost as humiliating as our points tally. We basically got patted on the head by the rest of English football.

You can't manufacture an "atmosphere", it's something that happens naturally, the only way we'll ever cut away allocations to 2,000 is if we sell the other 31,000 tickets each week.

Personally quite like big away followings, teams won't give us big allocations if we don't return the favour!

Archived