why can"t DCFC sort out the south stand

whaley bridge Ram

Still still still need to get rid of pre-match music. Yesterdays was terrible, that God awful Hear me Rooooooaar song. I do apologise for swearing when I say

Piss Off.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still still still need to get rid of pre-match music. Yesterdays was terrible, that God awful Hear me Rooooooaar song. I do apologise for swearing when I say

Piss Off.

I thought that there was a lot less of the pre-match music yesterday than there usually is and it contributed to the atmosphere.

at the moment yes, lets see , 3 stands that never relay get going and never have i think its wot

most rams fans want bring it on .  

Pay the same as other season ticket holders and you have a right to whinge about being forced to move a couple of times.

Personally I'm not bothered that you save approximately £150 compared to others (i.e. me), because for that you have to put up with moving 2 or 3 times this season. Fair's fair.

Well the club charge ridiculous prices for away tickets so when teams bring 4000 they are going to be quids in.

I would think they charge the same as SS and NS match by match prices - there's a league rule which means they can't charge more than they do for home fans for similar seats

I would think they charge the same as SS and NS match by match prices - there's a league rule which means they can't charge more than they do for home fans for similar seats

Pretty sure it was 36 quid for the Leeds fans, but I may be wrong.

Pretty sure it was 36 quid for the Leeds fans, but I may be wrong.

It was that for NS for home fans too I think. (With home fans moving out of SS NS becomes the only comparable seats.)

It's a league rule (remember a few years ago QPR trying to boost away prices and having to drop them in line with home fans

I thought that there was a lot less of the pre-match music yesterday than there usually is and it contributed to the atmosphere.

Do ya? I just wanted it to stop altogether and listen to the excited chit chat going on around us.

Don't get me wrong, I luuuurve music, I just don't think it works pre-match.

On the subject of pre-match music, I'm glad they've decided to play Steve Bloomer's Watching right before kick-off instead of before the players are even on the pitch like they used to. Much better for building the atmosphere.

Could still do without Guns N' pissing Roses before the second half though. Hearing "Welcome to the Jungle" when we're losing sounds a bit bloody limp.

A gentleman in south stand give us a wave sir......oh west stand.....two people......give us a wave........still west stand......thats right sir you are on fan cam......give us a wave......back to south stand.....a gentleman in a blue coat.......give us a wave

And so on.....and so on......and so on.

Yup - the South Stand move has been touted as a big success, but what has actually happened is that so many fans have moved from the SE corner and the south end of the East Stand that however loud the SS get, it doesn't spread well. Because you have away fans on one side and sparse home fans on the other

A gentleman in south stand give us a wave sir......oh west stand.....two people......give us a wave........still west stand......thats right sir you are on fan cam......give us a wave......back to south stand.....a gentleman in a blue coat.......give us a wave

And so on.....and so on......and so on.

Cringe...... Cringe..... Cringe...... Cringe..

I don't understand the logic in this thread calling for big changes right after the best atmosphere at Pride Park for a long time. There was a virtually sold out away end yet we were incredibly vocal either side of them, there's no problem here.

Putting the fans behind the goal has been a good move, think of the Brentford game for instance.

I can have no complaints with the arrangements for Leeds.

The agreement for the South Stand was that we would move to the SW corner if there were more than 2,100(?) away fans, and we could pay extra to sit elsewhere.

I was moved to the SE corner free of charge, I have assumed that the upper section was moved to SE and the lower to SW for noise purposes. Either way, it worked out very nicely and us noisy supporters got a better seat than we signed up for.

Next season I would love to see excess away fans in the SW corner rather than the South Standers as this would split the away fans into two sections and would hurt their vocal support big time. Although this would probably negate the reasoning for cheaper seats in the South Stand?

Archived