Steve McClaren

Day

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about my going down?

Do I need to work on it? Do I need to learn to roll my tongue? Suck harder? What?

It's a bit unfair tbh, nothing and nobody sucks harder that a Forest fan.

watch it you might catch something

What about my going down?

Do I need to work on it? Do I need to learn to roll my tongue? Suck harder? What?

It's a bit unfair tbh, nothing and nobody sucks harder that a Forest fan.

not on your sister/mother? Brother/father?

Wasnt like our home record was any good before McClaren arrived was it

It wasn't that bad, and the simple truth was your away record was better because you'd only played the bottom teams away (except Brighton and Forest), and all of the teams you'd had at home were at the other end of the table.

Ipswich aren't very good.

I reckon there is a bunch of highly unproffessional lads in our dressing room feeling sorry for themselves because Nige has gone..

Those players can all feck off right now.

We're DCFC. Not Nigel and his mates FC

Players have emotions, if they are feeling sorry for themselves and pretty damn angry to boot about Nigel going it's going to affect their play. No excuse for 4-1 mind you, but there'll be more to it than simply 'not trying'. Being fecked off and not on your game can easily go from 2-1 to 4-1 very quickly if you can't find any rhythm. (Not to mention having a brand new centre half in there with no natural leader at set pieces)

I think a loss was always on the cards. Far more important is how they react against Leeds now.

I reckon there is a bunch of highly unproffessional lads in our dressing room feeling sorry for themselves because Nige has gone..

Those players can all feck off right now.

We're DCFC. Not Nigel and his mates FC

Agreed, look at Bennett desperate to make an impression and made impact on the game in 5 mins, probably too late but fair play to the lad.

Archived