Steve McClaren

Day

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nearly 70% of folks on here think mclaren is a decent appointment. the world's gone mad. absolutely bonkers. what next? darryl powell as director of football? crackers!

Maybe he'll reappoint Jimmy Floyd as goalscoring coach. The same one that saw us go on our longest barren spell without scoring in the clubs history

nearly 70% of folks on here think mclaren is a decent appointment. the world's gone mad. absolutely bonkers. what next? darryl powell as director of football? crackers!

Having seen the managers available (realistic ones) he does become more tempting.

I didnt vote myself. None of the realistic options appeal to me. Warnock would be my first choice realistically. Hearing myself saying that makes me want to gag

Never mind. If he doesn't impress he'll be gone quite quickly. If he does impress...

Yeah, the side that won on Saturday seemed a right 'shambles'

The multi million team that scraped a 1-0 victory against Non League Nigel Clueless Clough's bargain basement team?

Looking forward to seeing what becomes of this situation with Billys cousin...I mean adviser...I mean adviser to Fawaz business'

It will all end in tears.  He has no idea how to manage with no money in the Championship.  Jeez.

Because he spent a few weeks at Doggytown?

I've no idea how it will turn out, and neither do you - but I do know one thing - I'll still be supporting Derby long after Nigel Clough, Steve McClaren, Sam Rush and Andy Appleby are but distant memories. Assuming I live that long, of course.

I'm still thinking this is a nightmare from which I'm yet to wake. Who put what in my Merlot?!

If someone had told me Friday that by Monday we'd have lost to Forest, sacked Clough & replaced him with Schteve I'd have laughed very hard then shivered at the mere thought of it. But its happened.

My only consolation is this moron has to have a brief to get into the top 6 - if that's the standard Clough was set, this clown has to at least emulate it. So, only 8 months til he's sacked. Don't get too comfy Schteve...

Moron, clown? Any other insults to throw at him? 8 months until he's sacked! Top fan you are, wasn't a Clough fan but still supported the team and praised when we played well.

You've decided mclaren is wrong before he's even started his job, small minded and petulant in my opinion. What if this "moron" gets this group of players into the top six? Will you praise him? Probably not, it'll all be Cloughs good work I'd imagine.

Cracking appointment for me; I think clough has laid the foundations for us; and mclaren and co will push us onto the next level.

Hope you are right,didn't see many" foundations" on Saturday,though.Grant and possibly Bryson.Hughes needs

urgent attention looked as though he wished he was somewhere else.

I'm still thinking this is a nightmare from which I'm yet to wake. Who put what in my Merlot?!

If someone had told me Friday that by Monday we'd have lost to Forest, sacked Clough & replaced him with Schteve I'd have laughed very hard then shivered at the mere thought of it. But its happened.

My only consolation is this moron has to have a brief to get into the top 6 - if that's the standard Clough was set, this clown has to at least emulate it. So, only 8 months til he's sacked. Don't get too comfy Schteve...

But you were prepared to give Clough another 5 years, strange

Hope you are right,didn't see many" foundations" on Saturday,though.Grant and possibly Bryson.Hughes needs

urgent attention looked as though he wished he was somewhere else.

I'm guessing by The end of January Hughes will be somewhere else. My reckoning is Rush has told SM that when the club sell Hughes, he'll have money to spend on the Team.

Archived