Michael Keane

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's good. Iv ssen him play a handful of games but most of my mates are united supporters up here and they really rate him, . And as above... he kept Moore, St Ledger and Whitbread out of the leicester team last year and came 2nd in their player of the year awards... all whilst on loan

Anyone questioning this?

Whitbread, Keogh, Bucko, Barker (eventually) AND Keane seems a bit excessive at CB.

Whitbread and Keogh will do it for me, sure Keogh will step up with competition for places. He's just in bad form atm.

No, Buxton should be cover at best for derby county. Barker is finished basically, Keogh needs a kick up the arse that competition will bring!

Need a new left back as well in my opinion

No, Buxton should be cover at best for derby county. Barker is finished basically, Keogh needs a kick up the arse that competition will bring!

Need a new left back as well in my opinion

did you see that young leftback warming up for us during the game against Ipswich, max Lowe was it?

He looks absolutely rapid and is at least 6ft1" perhaps he could be next choice left back after forsyth.

did you see that young leftback warming up for us during the game against Ipswich, max Lowe was it?

He looks absolutely rapid and is at least 6ft1" perhaps he could be next choice left back after forsyth.

Hmmm, very young at 16 but a HUGE prospect...... been an under 17 cal up for England, so not too shaby, we are producing some cracking players  :)

Anyone questioning this?

Whitbread, Keogh, Bucko, Barker (eventually) AND Keane seems a bit excessive at CB.

Whitbread and Keogh will do it for me, sure Keogh will step up with competition for places. He's just in bad form atm.

And O'Brien.

He's very highly rated, still only sixteen. Maybe on a year or two, represented England at several different age levels already. Big ask for first team regular though, agree it could be worth a game to see how he does!

Otherwise I'd look at a season long loan, Forsyth really isn't up to it. Danny fox would be ideal and know he's been mentioned before.

Onto centrebacks, o brien isn't good enough to start for a promotion winning side in my opinion. Gjokaj is obviously nowhere near ready and unsure he will be. No loan offers or chances for the first team on the horizon.

We need to be moving on players not up to standard and going full tilt at promotion.

This deal wont happen till early next week is my guess then atleast hes got a couple of weeks to get to know the players during the international break and maybe also bring in this right midfielder were after.

If it's happening, my guess would be after the international break. To complete it now would be waste of loan days = money. Or at least that's how it went with NC.

16! He's massive for 16! I've also heard about his pace

He's tall but quite slight. Max is pretty quick but not outstandingly so. His main attributes are his control and passing.

At the moment he would get bullied a bit in first team football and he often lets wingers run off the back of him.

He's a year behind Mason and two behind Will, so I would expect quite a few bench appearances next season and getting a few starts the season affer.

He's tall but quite slight. Max is pretty quick but not outstandingly so. His main attributes are his control and passing.

At the moment he would get bullied a bit in first team football and he often lets wingers run off the back of him.

He's a year behind Mason and two behind Will, so I would expect quite a few bench appearances next season and getting a few starts the season affer.

Scores quite a few goals too, including the winner against Forest U21's tonight ;)

Hopefully he's a similar standard to Hughes and Bennett, all signs look very promising at the minute.

Hendrick, Hughes, Bennett and Lowe coming through in four years is brilliant from the academy. All represented their countries at international level albeit different age ranges, if they can all be full internationals that'd be a hell of an achievement

Hopefully he's a similar standard to Hughes and Bennett, all signs look very promising at the minute.

Hendrick, Hughes, Bennett and Lowe coming through in four years is brilliant from the academy. All represented their countries at international level albeit different age ranges, if they can all be full internationals that'd be a hell of an achievement

Not forgetting OB either

Archived