Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep thinking with all the hype that the teams will just cancel each other out and be a 0-0.But if we are to do well i have watched Johnny Russell in his Dundee derby's and seems to have scored in everyone and when someone asked him twitter he said that he is really wants to score against forest.I feel he will be the difference.His pace will be too much for most defences but forest have quite a slow team and like us lack proper width so it think it will be mostly through the middle which will suit us but have to say that fat lad reid has been playing well.

Don't know why any of you are bothering it's going to be snowed off anyway  :ph34r:

I have 32 of the Muespach Derby County Supporters Club coming around to mine tomorrow at 08:30 for a barbeque and beers, including 50 litres of home made English ale.

At least we know for sure we are going to see this one.

Happy with a draw, ecstatic if we win...

I like happy thoughts and optimism though, can't help myself particulaly for this match, so I'm going for a 2-1 away victory.

They score first, we get our 2 in the final 20 minutes, Russell & Wardy, it's the scrappiest of scrappy matches and Nige goes one further and knocks Billy the Scrotum into orbit with a perfect right hander.

How's that for a perfect day?

Hehehehe

I have 32 of the Muespach Derby County Supporters Club coming around to mine tomorrow at 08:30 for a barbeque and beers, including 50 litres of home made English ale.

At least we know for sure we are going to see this one.

Have a great time watching us win  :cool:

Making it down for the home match again?

Archived