Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought he was very good on Sat. Our MOTM

You have to give it Grant, surely? but yeah, both Buxton and Bryson were very good. 

Keogh lost every header to Henderson just about, and looked well just out of it for most of the game - whereas Buxton competed for absolutely everything, and thought his distribution was spot on bar, one or two mistakes.

and as you say, Bryson was good too - carried Hughes, who had another appalling game (really has been poor in the derbies this season) 

You have to give it Grant, surely? but yeah, both Buxton and Bryson were very good.

Keogh lost every header to Henderson just about, and looked well just out of it for most of the game - whereas Buxton competed for absolutely everything, and thought his distribution was spot on bar, one or two mistakes.

and as you say, Bryson was good too - carried Hughes, who had another appalling game (really has been poor in the derbies this season)

Yeah I forgot Grant! Lol.

In terms of actually winning the game I thought only Bryson looked like making it happen. He was a one man midfield.

He might not be vocal but everything Bryson does should make him the captain , he was kilnarnocks youngest captain and his attitude means every player looks up to him

When Keogh signed and got the armband straight away, I said I thought it was harsh on Bryson. I think he's a lot more influential than people realise in terms of the play, but he's not much of a shouter.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived