Calling on all armchair fans

Day

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going away for the weekend with mates... And have already arranged to drag half the buggers down to the pub with me... even though none of them are Rams fans, and only 1 of the group even likes football... And the pub is 30 mins drive away...

I'm in such a similar boat to you, my mate's are Derby fans but no where near hardcore enough, some of them just come for an almighty piss up and don't follow football!

Still a great day out with the lads though.

If you're ever short of a friend to go to the football I'm here for you cheron, I'm here for you.

I'm going away for the weekend with mates... And have already arranged to drag half the buggers down to the pub with me... even though none of them are Rams fans, and only 1 of the group even likes football... And the pub is 30 mins drive away...

going away with the lads.. Pub 30 minute drive away? Who organised that?

If you don't bounce you're a red, if you don't ******* bounce you're a red!

"http://24.media.tumblr.com/b4827a8c87a06f5ecb1402ca1422b9c3/tumblr_msb1tjxuCh1syooy9o1_500" alt="tumblr_msb1tjxuCh1syooy9o1_500">

She's so bloody sexy I've got her all her songs in my youtube. Any chance I get I find myself dreaming of her super sexy b.........allads.

If its not like the movies, that's how it should be ;-)

Hope it goes well.  My mum just had one done (she's better than ever after only a couple of months) and my wife may be having both done soon!  :o

Thanks Martyn.Best wishes to your wife with her forthcoming op.

Archived