Calling on all armchair fans

Day

Let's roar on the mighty Rams to victory tonight and Saturday, I don't want to see any of you sat down, I want you all bouncing in your living rooms and getting behind the lads as the season starts today, today we march on to Wembley and Saturday on the way to the Premiership as champions.

Who the **** is with me?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't bounce you're a red, if you don't ******* bounce you're a red!

"http://24.media.tumblr.com/b4827a8c87a06f5ecb1402ca1422b9c3/tumblr_msb1tjxuCh1syooy9o1_500" alt="tumblr_msb1tjxuCh1syooy9o1_500">

After watching that for far too long (strangely couldn't drag my eyes away), I need a lie down - I think bouncing is out of the question.....

I am flying out to Ibiza on Saturday night, so don't know whether to go out to watch the match, cos it could result in me getting a bit drunk to celebrate and emphatic Derby win/drown my sorrows after a disasterous defeat* delete as applicable.

Watch it be a draw now!

I am flying out to Ibiza on Saturday night, so don't know whether to go out to watch the match, cos it could result in me getting a bit drunk to celebrate and emphatic Derby win/drown my sorrows after a disasterous defeat* delete as applicable.

Watch it be a draw now!

Can it be a draw? , don't they do peno's and stuff

Let's roar on the mighty Rams to victory tonight and Saturday, I don't want to see any of you sat down, I want you all bouncing in your living rooms and getting behind the lads as the season starts today, today we march on to Wembley and Saturday on the way to the Premiership as champions.

Who the **** is with me?

Don't you do this every weekend sire?

Missing the forest game but going tonight to get my fix!

Archived