Petty Park - Kenny Burns lays into Derby

Antonedcfc

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He says the same things every year, obviously by the law of averages he is going to get the odd one right but on the last 4 occasions he has been hopelessly wrong.

Also if you want to abuse the fat cnut in person, get yourself down to Kedleston Park as he is always playing golf there. I'd love to wrap my 5 iron round his neck.

He was on RD this morning no doubt spouting his nonsense to Colin. Sorry Colin, I switched the breakfast show off as I have no desire to listen to his ramblings.

Bet wee Billy put him up to it.

The fat ginger tosser did a speech for our football club in Ilkeston a couple of years ago at a pub.

He didn't want a fee for doing it, just 2 bottles of red wine for the two hours he was there.

He supped them both................ he drove home.............. bellend.

(Sorry off topic but had to share).

The fat ginger tosser did a speech for our football club in Ilkeston a couple of years ago at a pub.

He didn't want a fee for doing it, just 2 bottles of red wine for the two hours he was there.

He drove home? What a dick.

May be he didn't consume all the wine before driving home cause that would be breaking the law.

Archived