Leicester v derby

I'll hopefully be able to make it although I'm not too pleased with the draw. Cheap and local which are tipping me towards going though. 

Probably won't sell out, it's always better when there are fewer of us mind so numbers don't matter so much. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When you buy a season ticket you're buying a seat for one season for every home game at the best price. That's what the club is selling.

A membership doesn't guarantee you a particular seat.

Take EastKentRam. He lives down south. A season ticket to him wouldn't be good for Tuesday night games. Also he might work 2 Saturdays a month. No value in a season ticket.

However, with a membership he's got the best possible chance to get tickets to all games he can make. All games down south.

If season ticket holders all bought tickets for a Play Off game how would it be fair on people who get no value out of a season ticket?

See what I mean mate? It's not a brilliant system but its not bad.

A season ticket just guarantees you YOUR seat for every home game. That's all you've bought.

Well season ticket we pay the most380 pounds that should give us protey to the games and this my 13th seasin.

Yes and in return you get your seat at a cheaper price than non season ticket holders and priority for home cup matches. Why should it give you priority for an away match?

Very fair play to the club on this one.

Had a meeting with Sam on saturday morning and suggested we do this. Seems after all he does listen.

Personally wont be using the Roadrider myself as will be on train but can see us taking a very good number for this game. £15 match and travel ticket for adults cannot be turned down.

Very fair play to the club on this one.

Had a meeting with Sam on saturday morning and suggested we do this. Seems after all he does listen.

Personally wont be using the Roadrider myself as will be on train but can see us taking a very good number for this game. £15 match and travel ticket for adults cannot be turned down.

Can you please suggest a new centre back next time you see him

Archived