Leicester v derby

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We didn't get anything out of it, although I thought we played badly on the day, I watched some of the match again and we didn't look as bad as I first thought.

I think you were a bit more lucky to get something out of it than us.

I wouldn't expect too many Derby fans either to be honest mate, I think we play Forest the same week.

Here's to hoping we give you a beating you seriously deserve though!

i've read it again , and i still can't see it..

It's a massive assumption on my part but I'm assuming the following:

The "u lucky" should in fact be "unlucky" And then he's simply missed out a crucial "not". It's the only way the sentence makes sense in the context of the game. Otherwise I'm very confused.

I don't think £15 is a great price at all. In a cup that not many teams take seriously £10 is a fair price.

Look what having a decent price for the crowd on Tuesday.

As for season ticket holders deserving preference for Forest tickets..I don't really understand why they should. I think it should be done on some sort of loyalty basis like it used to.

cant see us bringing a load of fans, Leicester aren't classed as our rivals - they're a nothing club

Leicester are never really seen as "rivals" per se (no matter how much SkySports bangs on about it) but they're always pretty feisty affairs. Leicester will be confident going into the tie after the 1-0. Still, I could see us turning them over. I get the sense that a cup run would really mean a lot to Nigel this season. After Leicester's disappointment last season, I wouldn't be surprised if their cup campaign takes a back seat to the league. 

Archived