Best tricks/wind ups played on you, or by you.

Boycie

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a lad at work that had his own company car, wasn't brilliant just an extremely basic focus. Anyway the sad get bought wheel trims for it, chrome number plates surround, tax disc holder, air fresheners etc... Anyway, we unclipped one hub cap a week for a month and stuck them onto the other cars (that actually got used) so he could see them from his office.

Hmmmm.... you had to be there.

We get new lads to take a fire extinguisher and a sealed letter to our boss.

The sealed letter saying something along the lines of " Dear (---/), if you don't give me next week off of work I'm going to stove your f**king head in with this fire extinguisher you old t**t."

Looks class when the new lads are just stood there with the fire extinguisher in hand, oblivious to everything!

We used to have a CCTV camera on our flight line that we had control of, plenty of new lads have tried to clean the lens whilst the whole of our workplace watched them on screen as we moved the camera every time they attempted to wipe.

We have a photo section at work too, we send the new lads to get a "ID ten T" photo, thankfully the photo section lot play along and make them hold a card up with "ID10T" for the photo. Surprising how many people fall for it.

There's tons more, small things in work that keep morale up!

At school some lads told a mate of mine(no, not me) this really fit girl fancied him and acted as a go between to set up a meeting point fof a date. They hid in some bushes nearby as he waited over an hour for her in vain. Cruel but funny. Though it got funnier when he sent her a note having a go at her for not turning up.

He's out of therapy now.

The regular boring trick I see most days (still worthy of a giggle) is putting a small slit with a Stanley knife in the neck of someone's bottle of pop/water.

I'm easy to make jump which makes me an easy target sometimes. Especially if I'm nervously touching cables/sockets

The one that makes me giggle is when you're working in a house and they don't offer you a drink. You simply say to your labourer "she offered a drink but I didnt know if you wanted tea or coffee so you need to tell her".

Off he goes to shout 'tea please 2 sugars'

Always makes me giggle. Sad tbf.

New bubbles for spirit levels can work a treat on new labourers on building sites. Send them round asking if anyone can spare a bubble for the level.

My favourite ever "You've been Framed" clip is the one where the lad is eating the banana and his older mate is changing a light socket/switch. Youtube it, it's amazing.

At school some lads told a mate of mine(no, not me) this really fit girl fancied him and acted as a go between to set up a meeting point fof a date. They hid in some bushes nearby as he waited over an hour for her in vain. Cruel but funny. Though it got funnier when he sent her a note having a go at her for not turning up.

He's out of therapy now.

Did you ever see this :- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/4630590/Married-man-travels-400-miles-for-Facebook-affair-only-to-discover-it-is-a-hoax.html

Around the time I was 10/11, I always used to chew this bubble gum I bought on the way home from school. My sister always used to beg me for some but like I was ever going to give her any. She was absolutely petrified of spiders, so when I saw a dead spider on my bedroom floor it was an ideal opportunity. I shouted for her (with the dead spider in my hand) saying that she could have some, only to pass her the dead spider instead.

She screamed the house down and I was grounded for a week. Well worth it though  :lol:

When I used to play floorball my favourite trick was cheat 2 minutes penalties for opposition players. I waited when none of the refs were watching, hit the guy with my stick and yelled ow ! Refs looked my way just when the guy got his revenge and hit me. 2 minutes for them. They were usually steamed. :D

Was driving around in a mates car a few years back and long story short, my mate threw an egg out the car at a couple of geezers. Didnt hit them but they started shouting at the car etc, as we laughed and drove off.

This lad who threw the egg is stupidly gullible. Anyway, we led him to believe the person he threw the egg at was a big time local drug dealer who managed to find out who he was and wanted to kick him in. 

F*ck knows how he believed us, but this happened on a Saturday, and it got to Tuesday/Wednesday and this lad hadnt been in school which was out of character for him. We tried calling him but couldnt get hold of him. Spoke to his mum who was really worried and she hadnt see him for a while having a go at us to find out what had happened. 

Turned out he'd gone into hiding at a mates house, spoke to his uncle from London who was trying to sort it out and another bloke he knew who 'knew people' to try and reach out to this bloke he had threw the egg at. 

Still dont let him forget that story. 

Archived