Ex-Rams Thread

May Contain Nuts

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Through my Miles-tinted spectacles, I think he could still do a job for us as the CDM. An immense talent seemingly going to waste...

Carl, those glasses are more than rose tinted. I live in the Bournemouth area and have seen him a few times. He is (pardon the pun) miles behind our side. Cumbersome with poor passing and ball control. League one or two at best I'm afraid.

Don't know whether this counts but Phil Brown was on Today on Radio4 this morning! He was interviewed about the new season as his Southend are favourites for promotion. Asked about the championship he thinks all 3 relegated teams will go back up - no mention of us! Unfortunately, being radio I am unable to report on what shade of orange he is at the moment.

Don't know whether this counts but Phil Brown was on Today on Radio4 this morning! He was interviewed about the new season as his Southend are favourites for promotion. Asked about the championship he thinks all 3 relegated teams will go back up - no mention of us! Unfortunately, being radio I am unable to report on what shade of orange he is at the moment.

Hopefully a lovely jaffa shade. Or maybe a nice David Dickinson.

Very imaginative of him. I'll eat my hat if that happens!

Mythical ex-Rams world star created Swedish Congo United FC who have made Swedish history.

Congratulations to Yanick Djouzi Manzizila, who is now the proud new owner of a Swedish football record that had previously stood for the last 60 years.

On Saturday, Congo United FC (founded by one-time Championship Manager legend Tonton Zola Moukoko) thumped opponents Balrog Botkyrka S

Bob Malcolm appointed manager at Clyde.... Must be the right turn

The ground's only a few hundred yards from the motorway too, so he'll be able to have a nice kip any time he wants.

Archived