Another Signing?

Ambitious

will we make another signing this summer?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be honest, despite being quite an easy going supporter - I would be massively ****** off if we don't re-invest the Brayford money.

I don't think we will, and I imagine that come October time I will be swearing like blue murder at their decision to make a profit this summer! 

we all think we should bring in a cb but clough saying hes happy with what weve got and bigging up the defence  hope noone gets 5 booking or sent off or injured or we are right in the s hit again so ive voted no cos i cant see nigel bringing anyone in hope im proved wrong  

I'll be honest, despite being quite an easy going supporter - I would be massively ****** off if we don't re-invest the Brayford money.

I don't think we will, and I imagine that come October time I will be swearing like blue murder at their decision to make a profit this summer! 

Re-invest in what positions? I would like a new CB and an outstanding LB or RB but I think waiting until Jan will be best. 

I'm coming round to agreeing with the logic that it might be helpful to have a bit of cash in January to use if we need it. One good signing in January could help us to avoid our New Year blues and re-galvanise us.

I think the only place we're lacking is at the heart of defence and I'd like to see us move for a top quality loan if Bucko and Keogh get injured but as it stands I think they're doing a decent job so perhaps best not to tinker with it.

By Christmas we'll have a better idea of where we are and if we need strengthening in January then it might be helpful to have some spare cash then.

Agree Rodley.

I think the team is alright for now. When we've had a few months to assess a few of them though.

I think I'd rather he saves the money tbh. One or two players need time right now. If they don't do enough I'd like to think that cash is there to replace them.

Archived