Tom Huddlestone

Mafiabob

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He got in the England squad and spent the following season recovering from a serious injury.

I can only think of Gerrard amongst the English players as a better passer of a football.

Hull have themselves a bargain. A proven top player who Man Utd expressed an interest in prior to that injury.

I like Tommy - still one of the best passers in the country, and will be an asset to Hull.

Fundamentals in his game have stopped him from ever pressing on further, and Ramos seemed like the only spurs manager that was keen on giving him the training/help he needs. 

He got in the England squad and spent the following season recovering from a serious injury.

I can only think of Gerrard amongst the English players as a better passer of a football.

Hull have themselves a bargain. A proven top player who Man Utd expressed an interest in prior to that injury.

Jack Wilshere? Will Hughes?

Probably should have done but I don't think Hughes is far off. What else is he good for if not his passing?

He will do more with his career.

Maybe, but Hughes has not yet even stepped foot in the PL.

Huddlestone has played for England, as well as playing against the best in europe.

Will has played a handful of games in a league way below quality of the PL, taking the blinkers off, he still has a long way to go.

Potential I give you, but its early days yet.

Maybe, but Hughes has not yet even stepped foot in the PL.

Huddlestone has played for England, as well as playing against the best in europe.

Will has played a handful of games in a league way below quality of the PL, taking the blinkers off, he still has a long way to go.

Potential I give you, but its early days yet.

I'm not saying he's Xavi! More making a point that Huddlestone, as a passer, is maybe a little overrated.

English midfielders aren't about passing the ball so much, it's not even complementing Will Hughes that much. The fact so much hope is being pinned on Hughes shows how bad things are with the national side.

Bris once said he could find a hundred better young players in Spain better than Will Hughes. That's a bit far. You could probably find a dozen as good as him though.

Getting in to the England team isn't hard. Lambert has done it after one good season. Frank Fielding was in the squad as well!

As for Huddlestone, he has had unfulfilled potential, but that potential is a bit exaggerated by some Derby fans I feel. Good signing for Hull though.

Joking aside, do we know if there was any clause at all we had for future sale from Spurs.

please refer to first post, probably not a joke either the way we used to do things ;)

Archived