England vs Scotland

abertawe_ram

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Townsend gives Welbeck motm purely because he scored 1 goal which is such a huge achievement for him.

think he's not been bad tonight to be fair

How refreshing! An England player with genuine passion, well done Lambert... It's the only way England will ever do well. Next for a call up... 

Bucko.

Jake actually plays for Brazil through at great great great great grandparent, spends most of his time coaching Neymar

Just seen the pictures of all the Sweaties in Trafalgar Square...i was sick in my mouth. Skirt wearing freaks.

Still tickets available...! The FA have wrecked following England...

Just got back from a few days in London.

Was in Trafalgar Square at 1.00pm today and tbf it was brilliant. The jocks were in good humour, down for a party and a bit of sightseeing.....there was quite a few in our hotel Tuesday night and they were sound. The thing is they are from all over Scotland and very few from Glasgow. The bigots in green don't want to support Scotland and the bigots in blue want to be English, that leaves decent scots to be able to support their country without getting caught up in sectarian *****.

I'm not impressed with the performance but it will do I guess.

Was it that bad? A few invidually poor performances but thought we were pretty comfortable for the majority of the game despite Scotlands goals. If our finishing was a bit sharper we could of had 6 easily on another night. 

I don't get why welbeck gets a hard time from some, he has a bit of everything and has pulled out some great performances. He is still young for a forward. I guess the most crucial thing as every forward he needs to score more but I don't see how people think he hasn't got ability.

I agree Gerrard and his Hollywood passes to no one, mind you Rooney looks lost

Was it that bad? A few invidually poor performances but thought we were pretty comfortable for the majority of the game despite Scotlands goals. If our finishing was a bit sharper we could of had 6 easily on another night.

no, no, it wasn't bad at all, it was just that from a team of our "quality" I thought it would of been of a higher standard.

I don't get why welbeck gets a hard time from some, he has a bit of everything and has pulled out some great performances. He is still young for a forward. I guess the most crucial thing as every forward he needs to score more but I don't see how people think he hasn't got ability.

I agree Gerrard and his Hollywood passes to no one, mind you Rooney looks lost

Totally agree regarding Welbeck, gets shifted positions a lot and he still is pretty raw as well, Gerrard is proper past it, think Rooney was just glad to be playing, seemed quite humble to me tonight

Archived