England vs Scotland

abertawe_ram

The FA have done an incredible job of sterilising the national team beyond all recognition.

i can't believe that there are still tickets available for a home game against the skirt wearers...even right before the season starts...shocking.

But years of the FA denying tickets and banning orders thrown at people for daring to travel to Turkey etc have completely ruined the experience of following England.

I was fortunate enough to travel all over watching them in the "glory glory years" from 1980 onwards and  since Euro 2000 though the FA have just launched a campaign to rid the travel club of all the unsightly element and have been incredibly succesfull at it.

We will beat them easily, we shouldn't be playing them, it's the equivalent of playing Malta.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FA have done an incredible job of sterilising the national team beyond all recognition.

i can't believe that there are still tickets available for a home game against the skirt wearers...even right before the season starts...shocking.

But years of the FA denying tickets and banning orders thrown at people for daring to travel to Turkey etc have completely ruined the experience of following England.

I was fortunate enough to travel all over watching them in the "glory glory years" from 1980 onwards and since Euro 2000 though the FA have just launched a campaign to rid the travel club of all the unsightly element and have been incredibly succesfull at it.

We will beat them easily, we shouldn't be playing them, it's the equivalent of playing Malta.

Now come on! That's unfair to Malta!

Dont see the point of giving a striker his first international cap at the age of 31 to be honest, makes the friendly even less meaningful then it already is

because last season he was the highest English goalscorer in the premiership. (Was this hisnfrist season in the prem or not?)

Are you going Muespach ?

Nope, I have only this week got back from my summer vacation, and even in France they get funny about having too much time off....well maybe not actually, it just doesn't get me excited anymore playing that lot. They are no competition at all, gone of the days of Archie, Kenny and co....now I would struggle to name you 2 players.

i don't even like england any more, bunch of ******* idiots who only care about their next paycheck (e.g.. rooney) or footballers about to have their first grandchild (e.g.. gerrard, lampard), because our youth is not getting an opportunity in the prem. thats why some of our future "stars" have played in the championship - ince, zaha, hughes, etc. to be honest the only young english players at the moment who i think will make an impact are wilshere, our will and nat chalobah. the sad truth is that, if we manage to reach the world cup we will be absolutely outclassed. 

scotland to win 2-0; at least the haggis-eating, skirt wearing idiots want to play for their country.

i don't even like england any more, bunch of ******* idiots who only care about their next paycheck (e.g.. rooney) or footballers about to have their first grandchild (e.g.. gerrard, lampard), because our youth is not getting an opportunity in the prem. thats why some of our future "stars" have played in the championship - ince, zaha, hughes, etc. to be honest the only young english players at the moment who i think will make an impact are wilshere, our will and nat chalobah. the sad truth is that, if we manage to reach the world cup we will be absolutely outclassed. 

scotland to win 2-0; at least the haggis-eating, skirt wearing idiots want to play for their country.

ha ha....that last line made a little bit of peep seep out....

Careful, you'll have that Biffy fella from pre-season coming back with his war paint at the ready

Archived