England vs Scotland

abertawe_ram

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FA really can't sell tickets to watch England.

A sign that fans don't care any more.

I got an email saying if I bought tickets I'd be entree into a draw to win £500 towards season tickets - could buy two and have change

I had a look at the dates and they are in a Friday or midweek - bloody stupid playing on those days people can't travel to Lindon and Back after work. At least one should be a Saturday #panderingtotheprenierleague

The FA have made a terrible mess of selling tickets for this.

A few of us contemplated the idea of heading down tonight but when we went to buy tickets on Monday we didn't meet the required standards to buy tickets through the FA. To the pub it is then. 

The FA have made a terrible mess of selling tickets for this.

A few of us contemplated the idea of heading down tonight but when we went to buy tickets on Monday we didn't meet the required standards to buy tickets through the FA. To the pub it is then.

What are the required standards?

What are the required standards?

You need to have a bad "x factor" haircut, an England shirt, your face painted, a st George cross from Asda hung around your shoulders, 3/4 length shorts, tribal tattoos and absolutely zero idea about football, the history of it, the passion of it etc...oh and it helps if you are under 15 or a woman and "Becks" is your hero..!

Archived