Oldham Athletic v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be daft hell go back to playing players out of possition again ;)

Hendrick playing wide is one of the strangest decisions I've seen. Like Jacobs, wondered why he was only played on the left, could be the competition Coutts needs.

We shall see!

Nice to see wingers playing on both flanks.

FT: Oldham Atheltic 0-1 Derby County

First league cup win in five years, at last.

That'll upset a few on here. I bailed out of the matchday chat because there were some who were sooooo desperate for Oldham to win - some of the hatred is just getting beyond a joke.

That'll upset a few on here. I bailed out of the matchday chat because there were some who were sooooo desperate for Oldham to win - some of the hatred is just getting beyond a joke.

We do seem to have quite a few ****** on here at the moment posting utter rubbish, although they do shouter louder than the reasonable majority.

I don't get to many games-is it the same at matches? A few over the top fools or is there more of it going on? Sammon got some right stick from a few tw@ts at watford last season when he was playing poorly but giving it his all. I presume Eustace may be the player to suffer the inane wrath of the ****** this season, whereas Russell will have to play ***** for months for anyone to chirp up.

Archived