Oldham Athletic v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That'll upset a few on here. I bailed out of the matchday chat because there were some who were sooooo desperate for Oldham to win - some of the hatred is just getting beyond a joke.

You don't mean me do you mate? I was joking.

You don't mean me do you mate? I was joking.

No. It just got stupid for about 10 minutes and there were some silly comments from a couple I'd never seen before (and a couple of usual suspects - they know who they are). Also the lummocks who type 'Gooooooal' when we haven't scored - I dropped a spaghetti worm right down my shirt. 

No. It just got stupid for about 10 minutes and there were some silly comments from a couple I'd never seen before (and a couple of usual suspects - they know who they are). Also the lummocks who type 'Gooooooal' when we haven't scored - I dropped a spaghetti worm right down my shirt.

That was JW. He actually put "goaaaaallllll" which is daft because how do you say that out loud?

I think i'm innocent on all counts.

that were JW..you know what he's like..

Archived