Derby County v West Bromwich Albion

CumbrianRam

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that there is a huge difference between being a half-decent championship side and being a premier league side.

I would go as far as saying there is a huge difference between being a promoted championship side and a premier league side. It's a different world, and a different game. That may also explain why, all too often, premier league teams who drop down struggle to adjust.

We still need to bring in some quality, things are looking good (Kalou/Vydra/Sinclair/Gardner) but nothing finalised yet

What if you watched the game on TV and said we were negative?

Or doesn't that count either?

Stop moving the goalposts Bris, just cos you've realised you have spouted ****** again. You said you watched ceefax & it wasn't streamed so no you didn't see it did you.

If you watch a full match on tv then fine, your entitled to an opinion, you didn't, nuff said.

Stop moving the goalposts Bris, just cos you've realised you have spouted ****** again. You said you watched ceefax & it wasn't streamed so no you didn't see it did you.

If you watch a full match on tv then fine, your entitled to an opinion, you didn't, nuff said.

What if you watch 80 minutes on tv because the other 10 minutes you had to go and use the bathroom?

So it seems we are in a crisis after a heavy 2-0 defeat to a strong premier league team today.

Blackburn lost 3-1 at home to Everton meaning they are in an even bigger crisis, so don't panic lads.

What if you watched the game on TV and said we were negative?

Or doesn't that count either?

It wasn't broadcast.

When in a hole, the best step is to stop digging.

So it seems we are in a crisis after a heavy 2-0 defeat to a strong premier league team today.

Blackburn lost 3-1 at home to Everton meaning they are in an even bigger crisis, so don't panic lads.

Can you really call a 2-0 friendly a heavy defeat?

That's what we do best as DCFC fans..................negativity. We're really good at it.

No we're not. Average at it at best.

Although it was only pre-season last season WBA put at least 2 goals past Liverpool, Everton, QPR, Southampton, Wigan, Sunderland, Norwich, Reading, Man Utd.

Now I'm not saying that we could therefore compete with any of the above teams, but this goes to show that WBA are a very good team, that will be in the top 10 again this season I think. We lacked seriously down the right hand side today where we usually are so strong.

Why is it a 'only post if you went policy'?

You know exactly what he meant Bris. Your statement of us being too negative is not borne out by the people who were there.

Hold back on the blatant wumming fella, its getting a little tedious now.

I didn't go, I heard about 70mins of it on the radio, i've spoke to a chap who went and its nice to read others opinions on here as well. My reaction from all that is to deduce it was a reasonable performance against decent opposition.

What evidence did you base your opinion on?

Archived